The hike around Courthouse Butte puts the spotlight on several of Sedona’s celebrated formations, including Bell Rock, the Rabbit Ears, Spaceship Rock, and the Baby Bell, with sweeping vistas that encompass Cathedral Rock, Munds Mountain Wilderness, the Chapel Area, and Thunder Mountain.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
From Wastelands to Wetlands: The Transformation of 27 Acres of the Sedona Arizona Wastewater Treatment Facility to a Nature Preserve and Bird Sanctuary
An oasis of six shimmering ponds surrounded by cattails, indigenous trees, pathways, bridges, and viewing platforms suddenly appears on the horizon. The is the Sedona Wetlands Preserve, a lush green sanctuary visited year round by hundreds of species of birds and other waterfowl.
The Community Camp Out brought families and children together to enjoy an evening under the stars and around the campfire. This fun annual event was made possible by the City of Sedona Parks and Recreation at Sunset Park in West Sedona.
A fireball was seen streaking across the sky over Sedona in the early morning hours of June 2, 2016, approximately between 4 am and 4:15 am. The sky began to light up almost to the level of daylight.
The Two Nuns red rock formation in Sedona, Arizona can be seen close to the Chapel of the Holy Cross.
Read our report on the May 2016 Sedona Chamber of Commerce Mixer at Poco Diablo Resort, and see our photo gallery of Sedona Chamber members and celebrities in the setting of this beautiful resort.
More Articles ...
- Mountain Bluebirds, Bright Jewels in Sedona and Northern Arizona
- The Scenic Hike to Devil's Bridge, An Amazing Natural Bridge in Sedona, Arizona
- Uranium Mining in the Grand Canyon and the Colorado Plateau: What's the Big Deal?
- Echinopsis Cactus Blooms Overnight in Sedona, Arizona
- Chimney Rock, Andante, and Thunder Mountain Trails - Easy to Challenging Sedona Hiking Trail Network
- Cooper's Hawk in Sedona, Arizona
- The Broken Arrow Trail: Easy Yet Incredibly Scenic Sedona Hiking Trail Experience
- They're Back! The Invasion of the Javelinas
- Sedona Pyramid Trail Hike
- Sedona Day Trips: Page Springs Fish Hatchery And Other Cornville Attractions
- Slide Rock State Park in Sedona, Arizona
- Winter Passes Through Red Rock Country in Sedona Arizona
- Visitors Enjoy Red Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- Monsoon Presents Photographic Moments at Sedona Airport in Scenic Sedona Arizona
- The Monsoon Season Arrives In Sedona
- Famous Sedona Red Rock Formations: Bell Rock vs. Cathedral Rock
- Getting to Know Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Red Rock Scenic Byway Cam
- Sedona Weather Forecast — with Hiking Conditions
- Sedona, Arizona, Community Animated by the Arts, Now With City Council Meeting Animated by the Arts
- What Makes Sedona, Arizona Tick? Volunteers!
- Discover Secret Sedona: The Riparian Environment of Soldier Pass and the Seven Sacred Pools
- Summer Rains Sound Like Love to Arizona Tarantulas
- Fast and Feisty — the Greater Roadrunner
- Ponderosa Pine and the Coconino National Forest of Arizona
- "Y" Not in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Dark Skies, Part 1: Born in Controversy and Raised in a Politically Divided Community
- Explore Sedona Hiking Trails: Bell Rock Pathway
- Sedona Dark Skies, Part 2: Three Elected Officials Lose Their Jobs
- Sedona Dark Skies, Part 3: Sedona City Council Battles Community for Ownership of Highway 89A
- Sedona Dark Skies, Part 4: Dark Skies Becomes a Victim of Controversy as Sedona Citizens Reverse the City Council Decision
- What is "The New Age"?
- Sedona Dark Skies, Part 5: Sedona Captures Elusive International Dark Skies Designation
- Sedona Birding: Ladder-Backed Woodpecker at Bell Rock Pathway