The Sedona Pyramid trail hike takes climbers over a mountain top and offers incredible views.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned backcountry adventurer, or if you get most of your knowledge of the Great Outdoors from books and online sites. Once you arrive in Sedona, your feet start itching to get out of the car and explore this fantastic landscape. There are trails for every level of fitness and commitment, from a flat paved stroll at the foot of Cathedral Rock to a scramble up an old wagon trail that was once the way to Flagstaff.
Visitors to Sedona are fortunate to experience red rock country during the summer monsoons. Some of the most enduring and classic images of Arizona are taken during the rainy season.
Our map of Sedona hiking trails shows some of the most popular places to go hiking or mountain biking in Sedona, Arizona.
The trail to Devil's Bridge, one of the most popular Sedona hikes, rewards the hiker with incredible red rock vistas in every direction on the way to an amazing natural sandstone bridge. The trail is fairly flat and easy until you're almost there. Approaching the bridge, there are steep rock steps up to the lookout.
More Articles ...
- Catching Red Rock Fever, Sedona Style
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte
- Two Nuns by the Chapel in Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Explore Sedona Hiking Trails: Bell Rock Pathway
- The Broken Arrow Trail: Easy Yet Incredibly Scenic Sedona Hiking Trail Experience
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Famous Sedona Red Rock Formations: Bell Rock vs. Cathedral Rock
- Discover Secret Sedona: The Riparian Environment of Soldier Pass and the Seven Sacred Pools
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- The Hike to the Top of Submarine Rock
- Chimney Rock, Andante, and Thunder Mountain Trails - Easy to Challenging Sedona Hiking Trail Network
- Explore Sedona Hiking Trails: Courthouse Butte Loop