Short, sweet and simply stunning, the Bell Rock Pathway may be the most popular trail and one of the easiest of all the walk-ways and hikes in the Sedona area. Bell Rock, so named because the shape resembles that of a large bell, stands adjacent to Courthouse Butte and both, typically in tandem, are frequently the object of photographers and artists. The location also enjoys significant popularity as one of Sedona’s vortex sites.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned backcountry adventurer, or if you get most of your knowledge of the Great Outdoors from books and online sites. Once you arrive in Sedona, your feet start itching to get out of the car and explore this fantastic landscape. There are trails for every level of fitness and commitment, from a flat paved stroll at the foot of Cathedral Rock to a scramble up an old wagon trail that was once the way to Flagstaff.
Sedona author Jim Bishop writes about people who have left Sedona, and how they long for Sedona Red Rock country looking back.
Our map of Sedona hiking trails shows some of the most popular places to go hiking or mountain biking in Sedona, Arizona.
More Articles ...
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Two Nuns by the Chapel in Sedona, Arizona
- Chimney Rock, Andante, and Thunder Mountain Trails - Easy to Challenging Sedona Hiking Trail Network
- Explore Sedona Hiking Trails: Courthouse Butte Loop
- Famous Sedona Red Rock Formations: Bell Rock vs. Cathedral Rock
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- The Airport Mesa Loop Trail Offers Awe-Inspiring Views of Sedona Vortex and Red Rock Formations
- The Hike to the Top of Submarine Rock
- Sycamore Canyon, Unspoiled Riparian Desert Wilderness Near Sedona
- Sedona Pyramid Trail Hike
- Visitors Enjoy Red Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- The Scenic Hike to Devil's Bridge, An Amazing Natural Bridge in Sedona, Arizona
- Discover Secret Sedona: The Riparian Environment of Soldier Pass and the Seven Sacred Pools
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- The Broken Arrow Trail: Easy Yet Incredibly Scenic Sedona Hiking Trail Experience
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Monsoon Presents Photographic Moments at Sedona Airport in Scenic Sedona Arizona