Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
Sedona, AZ: From December 1, 2016 to January 1, 2017, Red Rock Fantasy, a popular Sedona tradition for many years, returns to Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village. There are new lights, and a new location but the same great community event will entertain and enchant children and adults alike. Enjoy walking through TINSEL TOWN and enjoy viewing community installations throughout the property. Sedona Parks and Recreations and Sedona Chamber of Commerce have partnered with Tlaquepaque to make this festive holiday event bigger and better than ever before.
Check back throughout the season to get additional special event updates:
- Friday, December 2nd - First Friday with a Holiday Twist
- Saturday, December 10th - Annual Lighting of the Luminarias
- Saturday, December 17th - Tlaquepaque Sweet Stroll
- Friday, December 30th and Saturday, December 31st Enjoy Ice Skating in Sedona
- Each Thursday evening during December enjoy favorite classic Holiday Movies sponsored by The Sedona Film Festival.
Free Trolley will be available on the weekends in December from 5 - 9 pm, except Christmas.
Be a Part of the "Public Choice Award" - Vote after you walk the property. Grand Prize is $500.00 cash.
Red Rock Fantasy is free to the public and open seven days a week, dusk to 9 p.m. For more information, visit www.Tlaq.com or call 928-282-4838.