Looking for something really fun to do Saturdays in June? Don’t miss Rock the Block parties in Tlaquepaque North, June 3, 10, and 24, each day from 4 to 8 pm. Specialty boutiques will be open late, with terrific incentives. And be sure to see what’s cookin’ at the Kid Zone every Saturday too!
See our latest articles and news about people and places in Sedona, Arizona. Stories range from what's new and upcoming events to stories about Sedona and information about the area.
In Sedona, Arizona, Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Sharon Brening: Childhood Discoveries” and the award-winning artist unveils her newest paintings of Native American children. The opening reception is 1st Friday June 2, 5-8 pm; Brening gives an Artist Talk at 6:30 that evening.
Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens the new exhibition “Jonathan Howard: Oblique Dialogue” and welcomes the intriguing artist back to the gallery for an opening night 1st Friday reception, June 2nd, from 5-8 pm. Howard gives an Artist Talk at 6 pm that is free and open to the public.
Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens the new exhibition “Marshall Noice: Living Color” and welcomes the engaging artist back to the gallery. For Marshall Noice, interpreting landscapes has always been a draw even throughout his twenty-three years as a professional photographer. When he made the switch to painting, and applied the loose, expressive style he favored to the landscapes he loved, success came quickly. He now enjoys a national following for his vibrantly colored Contemporary Expressionist landscape paintings. Marshall Noice uses layer upon layer of brilliantly hued oil paints to capture the scenes that most inspire him.
More Articles ...
- Tony Abeyta Exhibition Comes to Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Tlaquepaque Celebrates Cinco de Mayo and the 7th Annual Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off
- Two Artists Visit Lanning Gallery in Sedona
- Stan Natchez at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Exhibit, Women Create, Honors Women’s History Month at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Sedona Arizona Exhibit — Making History: Women in Art at Lanning Gallery
- The Gateway To Sedona Artist Competition, Sedona Art Prize, Promotes Freedom of Expression Through "Make Art Not War"
- Jewelry on Focus for Valentine's Day at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Navajo Jewelry Valentine's Day Gift Ideas at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Traditions Exhibit Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- A New Year of Fine Art Exhibits at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- A Stunning Taste of Nature
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Airport Overlook Offers Amazing Views
- Discover Family Summer Fun in Stunning Sedona Arizona
- Nature on Canvas, Judith Monroe Exhibit at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Fusion Folk Art by Gregory Lomayesva on Exhibit at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser A Resounding Success
- From Wastelands to Wetlands: The Transformation of 27 Acres of the Sedona Arizona Wastewater Treatment Facility to a Nature Preserve and Bird Sanctuary
- Sedona Arts Center Seeks New Gallery Artists
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial, "We shall Never Forget," Becomes A Reality
- Fireball Seen Over Sedona Arizona June 2, 2016
- The Verde Valley Archaeology Center and Museum - A Window to Northern Arizona Past
- Leo Feeney Fine Jewelry Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona
- Sailing Away, a New Exhibition Featuring Artist Slava TCH at Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Chamber Mixer at Beautiful Poco Diablo Resort in May
- An Evening To Remember Presented by Sedona Fire District and Vino di Sedona
- Orphaned Mountain Lion Gets New Home at Out of Africa Wildlife Park Near Sedona, Arizona
- Uranium Mining in the Grand Canyon and the Colorado Plateau: What's the Big Deal - Part 2
- Native American Narrative Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Johnathan Harris Paintings and Howard Hitchcock Sculpture Opens at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Echinopsis Cactus Blooms Overnight in Sedona, Arizona
- Traveling with your Pet to Sedona — Pet Friendly Sedona Hotels and Hiking Trails
- Sedona Hotel Best Western Arroyo Roble & Creekside Villas Welcomes James Muir Sculptures
- The Ultimate Sedona Day Trip: Cruisers Café and the Music of John Carpino in Williams, Arizona
- Event Commemorates 50th Anniversary of Vietnam War with Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall in Sedona, Arizona
- Tradition Re-Created, Art of John MacLeod and Russ Kruse, at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Fire District to Build 9/11 Memorial Around One of Last Remaining Steel Girders
- Exceptional Panel of Judges to Decide Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off Winning Restaurant
- The Grand Canyon Trust: The Story That Most of Us Don’t Know
- Sedona Arts Center Congratulates Sharron V. Porter for Best in Show at the 36th Annual Juried Members Exhibition
- The Tao Healing Method Course Launches at Sedona Mago Retreat