Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Stan Natchez: Symbols of Power” and welcomes back the esteemed Native American artist who unveils his latest new works at an opening reception April 7, from 5-8 pm. Natchez gives an Artist Talk at 6 pm.
See our latest articles and news about people and places in Sedona, Arizona. Stories range from what's new and upcoming events to stories about Sedona and information about the area.
New Exhibit, Women Create, Honors Women’s History Month at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Women Create” and honors Women’s History month by putting the spotlight on the gifted women artists the gallery represents. This new exhibition opens with a reception March 3, from 5-8 pm.
Sedona Arizona fine art gallery, opens “Making History: Women in Art” to honor Women’s History Month this March. The new exhibition opens with a reception 1st Friday, March 3rd, from 5-8.
The Gateway To Sedona Artist Competition, Sedona Art Prize, Promotes Freedom of Expression Through "Make Art Not War"
The Gateway To Sedona team recently established the trademark for the catch phrase "Make Art Not War" which will now be used as a brand-following statement in its effort to promote artists in diverse places around the world. Our mission includes assisting people who have no access to art supplies or art education so that they can use their artistic talents as a path out of poverty. Make Art Not War, taken to the next level, represents art as a form of freedom of speech. Creative works are capable of making statements that are understood by all, and cross cultural and political boundaries to express an idea whose ultimate goal is to promote peace. Sometimes this takes the form of protest.
More Articles ...
- Jewelry on Focus for Valentine's Day at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Navajo Jewelry Valentine's Day Gift Ideas at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Traditions Exhibit Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- A New Year of Fine Art Exhibits at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- A Stunning Taste of Nature
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Airport Overlook Offers Amazing Views
- Discover Family Summer Fun in Stunning Sedona Arizona
- Nature on Canvas, Judith Monroe Exhibit at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Fusion Folk Art by Gregory Lomayesva on Exhibit at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser A Resounding Success
- From Wastelands to Wetlands: The Transformation of 27 Acres of the Sedona Arizona Wastewater Treatment Facility to a Nature Preserve and Bird Sanctuary
- Sedona Arts Center Seeks New Gallery Artists
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial, "We shall Never Forget," Becomes A Reality
- Fireball Seen Over Sedona Arizona June 2, 2016
- The Verde Valley Archaeology Center and Museum - A Window to Northern Arizona Past
- Leo Feeney Fine Jewelry Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona
- Sailing Away, a New Exhibition Featuring Artist Slava TCH at Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Chamber Mixer at Beautiful Poco Diablo Resort in May
- An Evening To Remember Presented by Sedona Fire District and Vino di Sedona
- Orphaned Mountain Lion Gets New Home at Out of Africa Wildlife Park Near Sedona, Arizona
- Uranium Mining in the Grand Canyon and the Colorado Plateau: What's the Big Deal - Part 2
- Native American Narrative Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Johnathan Harris Paintings and Howard Hitchcock Sculpture Opens at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Echinopsis Cactus Blooms Overnight in Sedona, Arizona
- Traveling with your Pet to Sedona — Pet Friendly Sedona Hotels and Hiking Trails
- Sedona Hotel Best Western Arroyo Roble & Creekside Villas Welcomes James Muir Sculptures
- The Ultimate Sedona Day Trip: Cruisers Café and the Music of John Carpino in Williams, Arizona
- Event Commemorates 50th Anniversary of Vietnam War with Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall in Sedona, Arizona
- Tradition Re-Created, Art of John MacLeod and Russ Kruse, at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Fire District to Build 9/11 Memorial Around One of Last Remaining Steel Girders
- Exceptional Panel of Judges to Decide Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off Winning Restaurant
- The Grand Canyon Trust: The Story That Most of Us Don’t Know
- Sedona Arts Center Congratulates Sharron V. Porter for Best in Show at the 36th Annual Juried Members Exhibition
- The Tao Healing Method Course Launches at Sedona Mago Retreat
- Found Object Sculpture and Raku at New Lanning Gallery Exhibition in Sedona, Arizona
- Zapotec Rugs Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The 11th Annual Sedona Marathon Event Brings Suspense and Action to Winter in Sedona Arizona
- Love is an Art at Lanning Gallery, New Exhibition in Sedona Arizona
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona