Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Stan Natchez: Symbols of Power” and welcomes back the esteemed Native American artist who unveils his latest new works at an opening reception April 7, from 5-8 pm. Natchez gives an Artist Talk at 6 pm.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
New Exhibit, Women Create, Honors Women’s History Month at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Women Create” and honors Women’s History month by putting the spotlight on the gifted women artists the gallery represents. This new exhibition opens with a reception March 3, from 5-8 pm.
Sedona Arizona fine art gallery, opens “Making History: Women in Art” to honor Women’s History Month this March. The new exhibition opens with a reception 1st Friday, March 3rd, from 5-8.
The Gateway To Sedona Artist Competition, Sedona Art Prize, Promotes Freedom of Expression Through "Make Art Not War"
The Gateway To Sedona team recently established the trademark for the catch phrase "Make Art Not War" which will now be used as a brand-following statement in its effort to promote artists in diverse places around the world. Our mission includes assisting people who have no access to art supplies or art education so that they can use their artistic talents as a path out of poverty. Make Art Not War, taken to the next level, represents art as a form of freedom of speech. Creative works are capable of making statements that are understood by all, and cross cultural and political boundaries to express an idea whose ultimate goal is to promote peace. Sometimes this takes the form of protest.
Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens “For the Love of Jewelry” showcasing Valentine’s Day gift ideas from three masterful jewelers.
Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens a new exhibition, Navajo Jewelry, to showcase Native American Indian jewelry for those seeking unique Valentine’s Day gifts.
More Articles ...
- Aerial Photos by Sedona Photographer, Ted Grussing
- Affordable Sedona Weddings - Special Offer
- Sedona Psychic and Vortex Tours
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park - Special Offer
- Tlaquepaque Shopping and Dining Savings Coupon Book
- Great West Adventure Co - Sedona and Grand Canyon Tours - Special Offer
- A Spa For You Sedona Day Spa - Special Offer
- The Table At Junipine - Special Offer
- Catching Red Rock Fever, Sedona Style
- The Vortex Riddle, Other World of Sedona Arizona
- New Traditions Exhibit Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- A New Year of Fine Art Exhibits at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Hopi American Indians Perform Symbolic Dance on Winter Solstice at Tlaquepaque, Sedona Arizona
- Where Even The Sheep Have it Made - Reflections by Sedona Author Jim Bishop
- Sycamore Canyon, Unspoiled Riparian Desert Wilderness Near Sedona
- The Ringtail Cat — Arizona State Mammal at Home in Sedona
- The Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona Architectural Landmark
- Seasonal Sedona - Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall in Sedona
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- The Airport Mesa Loop Trail Offers Awe-Inspiring Views of Sedona Vortex and Red Rock Formations
- Arizona's First People — Native American Indians, Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- The Verde Canyon Railroad Story - How the Railroad Began
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Mule Deer, Common Sight in Sedona, Arizona
- Wild Bobcat in Sedona Arizona
- Oak Creek Canyon - Top Sedona Attraction
- The Wooded Paradise Of Oak Creek Canyon
- A Stunning Taste of Nature
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Hot Air Balloons Among Most Popular Tours in Sedona
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Gambel's Quail, One of Sedona's Favorite Little Desert Friends
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- Hummingbirds — Tiny Wonders in Sedona Arizona
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona