Looking for something really fun to do Saturdays in June? Don’t miss Rock the Block parties in Tlaquepaque North, June 3, 10, and 24, each day from 4 to 8 pm. Specialty boutiques will be open late, with terrific incentives. And be sure to see what’s cookin’ at the Kid Zone every Saturday too!
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
In Sedona, Arizona, Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Sharon Brening: Childhood Discoveries” and the award-winning artist unveils her newest paintings of Native American children. The opening reception is 1st Friday June 2, 5-8 pm; Brening gives an Artist Talk at 6:30 that evening.
Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens the new exhibition “Jonathan Howard: Oblique Dialogue” and welcomes the intriguing artist back to the gallery for an opening night 1st Friday reception, June 2nd, from 5-8 pm. Howard gives an Artist Talk at 6 pm that is free and open to the public.
Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens the new exhibition “Marshall Noice: Living Color” and welcomes the engaging artist back to the gallery. For Marshall Noice, interpreting landscapes has always been a draw even throughout his twenty-three years as a professional photographer. When he made the switch to painting, and applied the loose, expressive style he favored to the landscapes he loved, success came quickly. He now enjoys a national following for his vibrantly colored Contemporary Expressionist landscape paintings. Marshall Noice uses layer upon layer of brilliantly hued oil paints to capture the scenes that most inspire him.
Turquoise Tortoise Gallery opens “Tony Abeyta: Underworld” and welcomes back the celebrated Native American artist who unveils his latest new works.
The Chapel of the Holy Cross is a church built into the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. It was originally a gift from artist and philanthropist Marguerite Brunswig Staude. People of all denominations from all over the world come to offer prayers, light a candle, and marvel at the building's distinctive architecture and astounding panoramic red rock vistas.
More Articles ...
- The Sedona Vortex - Real or Imagined?
- Tlaquepaque Celebrates Cinco de Mayo and the 7th Annual Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off
- Two Artists Visit Lanning Gallery in Sedona
- On The Road To Sedona - Song
- Stan Natchez at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Exhibit, Women Create, Honors Women’s History Month at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Sedona Arizona Exhibit — Making History: Women in Art at Lanning Gallery
- The Gateway To Sedona Artist Competition, Sedona Art Prize, Promotes Freedom of Expression Through "Make Art Not War"
- Jewelry on Focus for Valentine's Day at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Navajo Jewelry Valentine's Day Gift Ideas at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Aerial Photos by Sedona Photographer, Ted Grussing
- Affordable Sedona Weddings - Special Offer
- Sedona Psychic and Vortex Tours
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park - Special Offer
- Tlaquepaque Shopping and Dining Savings Coupon Book
- Great West Adventure Co - Sedona and Grand Canyon Tours - Special Offer
- A Spa For You Sedona Day Spa - Special Offer
- The Table At Junipine - Special Offer
- Catching Red Rock Fever, Sedona Style
- The Vortex Riddle, Other World of Sedona Arizona
- New Traditions Exhibit Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- A New Year of Fine Art Exhibits at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Hopi American Indians Perform Symbolic Dance on Winter Solstice at Tlaquepaque, Sedona Arizona
- Where Even The Sheep Have it Made - Reflections by Sedona Author Jim Bishop
- Sycamore Canyon, Unspoiled Riparian Desert Wilderness Near Sedona
- The Ringtail Cat — Arizona State Mammal at Home in Sedona
- Seasonal Sedona - Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall in Sedona
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- The Airport Mesa Loop Trail Offers Awe-Inspiring Views of Sedona Vortex and Red Rock Formations
- Arizona's First People — Native American Indians, Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- The Verde Canyon Railroad Story - How the Railroad Began
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Mule Deer, Common Sight in Sedona, Arizona
- Wild Bobcat in Sedona Arizona
- Oak Creek Canyon - Top Sedona Attraction
- The Wooded Paradise Of Oak Creek Canyon
- A Stunning Taste of Nature
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Hot Air Balloons Among Most Popular Tours in Sedona
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona