Claudia Granger is a German Psychic Medium, Healer, and Soul Empath who teaches in Europe and the US. Her main focus is the empowerment of people to free themselves from limitations.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
Out of Africa Wildlife Park is a family-thrilling theme park near Sedona Arizona, featuring over 400 wild animals from all over the world.
Tlaquepaque, the Heart and Soul of Sedona, located along the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona, Arizona, hosts some of world's most unique and beautiful art galleries, restaurants, and shops.
Great West Adventure Co. is Sedona's Grand Canyon tour specialist. We offer the most Grand Canyon tour options at the best prices. When deciding which Sedona Grand Canyon tour company to choose, know that Great West Adventure Co. surpasses the competition in quality, value, and service.
A Spa For You offers a personalized day spa service especially for you—your well being is our most important guide. Licensed, individually trained massage therapists, premium 100% pure botanical body and skin care products, world class modalities and superior healing therapies have been brought together with one intent: to sooth, relax and renew your body, mind and spirit.
Sedona author Jim Bishop writes about people who have left Sedona, and how they long for Sedona Red Rock country looking back.
More Articles ...
- The Table At Junipine - Special Offer
- The Vortex Riddle, Other World of Sedona Arizona
- New Traditions Exhibit Opens at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- A New Year of Fine Art Exhibits at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Hopi American Indians Perform Symbolic Dance on Winter Solstice at Tlaquepaque, Sedona Arizona
- Where Even The Sheep Have it Made - Reflections by Sedona Author Jim Bishop
- Sycamore Canyon, Unspoiled Riparian Desert Wilderness Near Sedona
- The Ringtail Cat — Arizona State Mammal at Home in Sedona
- The Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona Architectural Landmark
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- The Airport Mesa Loop Trail Offers Awe-Inspiring Views of Sedona Vortex and Red Rock Formations
- Seasonal Sedona - Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall in Sedona
- Arizona's First People — Native American Indians, Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- The Verde Canyon Railroad Story - How the Railroad Began
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Art Prize International Painting Competition Announces September Best in Show
- Mule Deer, Common Sight in Sedona, Arizona
- Wild Bobcat in Sedona Arizona
- Oak Creek Canyon - Top Sedona Attraction
- The Wooded Paradise Of Oak Creek Canyon
- Rainbow On The Way To The Grand Canyon from Sedona
- The Plein Air Landscapes of Artist Jerry Pond Featured at the Sedona Art Prize
- Artist CJ Lukacsik Exhibits Signature Impressionistic Paintings at Sedona Art Prize
- A Stunning Taste of Nature
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Hot Air Balloons Among Most Popular Tours in Sedona
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Gambel's Quail, One of Sedona's Favorite Little Desert Friends
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- Hummingbirds — Tiny Wonders in Sedona Arizona
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Stories in Stone near Sedona, Arizona: The V-Bar-V Petroglyphs
- Prairie Dog Towns Among Northern Arizona Roadside Attractions
- The Black-tailed Jackrabbit Has A Need For Speed
- Map of Sedona Hiking Trails