Sedona, Arizona weather is mild and pleasant most of the year. Surprisingly, we have four incredibly beautiful, activity-filled seasons. Learn surprising facts as well as our chart of seasonal temperatures.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
Sedona hosts the time-honored Mexican observance, Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, and the Marigold Mural Project, at Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village.
West Fork Trail in scenic Oak Creek Canyon is possibly the number one Sedona hiking trail in popularity, and certainly her most famous. During most days out of the year, the only fork flowing into Oak Creek is a gentle stream meandering beneath towering ponderosa pine and Douglas fir, and steep red rock and cream colored sandstone canyon walls. The forest is a cooling respite during the heat of summer, a calming wonderland of wildflowers, birds, and butterflies during the spring, and of course, a spectacular pageant of autumnal colors in the fall.
The painting competition that began as the Gateway To Sedona Artist Competition and continues as The Sedona Art Prize announced the finalists for September 2016, juried by Linda Goldenstein of Sedona's popular art gallery, the Goldenstein Gallery.
Sedona author Jim Bishop writes about people who have left Sedona, and how they long for Sedona Red Rock country looking back.
The mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus) is common to Sedona and Northern Arizona and is often seen grazing along the Sedona scenic byway in the early evening.
More Articles ...
- Wild Bobcat in Sedona Arizona
- Oak Creek Canyon - Top Sedona Attraction
- The Wooded Paradise Of Oak Creek Canyon
- Rainbow On The Way To The Grand Canyon from Sedona
- The Plein Air Landscapes of Artist Jerry Pond Featured at the Sedona Art Prize
- Artist CJ Lukacsik Exhibits Signature Impressionistic Paintings at Sedona Art Prize
- The Urban Landscapes of Michael Khoury On Display at Sedona Art Prize
- A Stunning Taste of Nature - by Sedona Author and Conservationist Jim Bishop
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Psychic Children Sedona Gathering Summer Camp Supports Like-minded in Sedona, Arizona
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Hot Air Balloons Among Most Popular Tours in Sedona
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- Clay Art in Ancient Motifs Comes to Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- El Portal, Pet Friendly Sedona Hotel, Sponsors Pet Photo Contest - Cutest Pet Ever 2016
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Fiesta del Tlaquepaque Celebrates 44 Years on Saturday, September 10th
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Gambel's Quail, One of Sedona's Favorite Little Desert Friends
- Summertime Art Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Exhibit of Enchanting Art Furniture Opening at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- Hummingbirds — Tiny Wonders in Sedona Arizona
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Stories in Stone near Sedona, Arizona: The V-Bar-V Petroglyphs
- Prairie Dog Towns Among Northern Arizona Roadside Attractions
- The Black-tailed Jackrabbit Has A Need For Speed
- Map of Sedona Hiking Trails
- Sedona Promotes Sustainability as a Bicycle Friendly Community
- Sedona Airport Overlook Offers Amazing Views
- Discover Family Summer Fun in Stunning Sedona Arizona
- The Least Chipmunk, Busy and Cute Sedona Neighborhood Character
- Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte
- The Other Famous Cactus of Arizona — The Prickly Pear
- Arizona's First People — Native Americans of Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- Nature on Canvas, Judith Monroe Exhibit at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Fusion Folk Art by Gregory Lomayesva on Exhibit at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The Hike to the Top of Submarine Rock
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser A Resounding Success