In addition to the magical moment when 6,000 luminarias are lit and glow in unison at dusk, the day at Tlaquepaque holds non-stop family fun, with live musical entertainment. Favorite holiday fare includes high-energy Latin beats with a seasonal theme, fusion flute renditions, enchanting violin, gypsy jazz and swing, an over-the-top Vaudevillian musical and dance act—and the topper and crowd favorite, the thunderous Phoenix-based Tabernacle Choir that gives its all with energy and passion! In addition, every fine gallery and specialty boutique will also be welcoming you for special holiday shopping.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens “Southwest Holiday” to showcase gift ideas from Native American and Southwest artists.
Lanning Gallery, an acclaimed fine art gallery in Sedona, Arizona opens their annual Holiday Gift Show with special giving ideas especially for art lovers.
The Hopi Winter Solstice and the Apache Social Dance will take place on the Winter Solstice at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village in Sedona, Arizona. The rich historical, spiritual and social significance of each dance will be explained on site.
Near the banks of fabled Oak Creek, not far from busy uptown Sedona, Arizona, and not far off the highway by car or by foot, one faces a deluge of beauty that at once arouses the senses and surprises anyone who has been deprived of beauty for far too long.
Sycamore Canyon is a 21-mile long, 55,000 acre riparian desert wilderness canyon located below Arizona’s Mogollon rim. There are many reasons to visit this magnificent and wild red rock canyon, especially for those attracted by the solitude and beauty of unspoiled places.
More Articles ...
- The Ringtail Cat — Arizona State Mammal at Home in Sedona
- The Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona Architectural Landmark
- Sedona Mystic and Hog Trail System Provides A Unique Experience For Hikers and Bikers
- The Airport Mesa Loop Trail Offers Awe-Inspiring Views of Sedona Vortex and Red Rock Formations
- Seasonal Sedona - Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall in Sedona
- Annual Michael Grant Exhibition Comes To Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Horses Reign at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- Vincent Randall, Director of Apache Cultural Center Presents The Spirituality of Water at Sedona Library
- Arizona's First People — Native American Indians, Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- The Verde Canyon Railroad Story - How the Railroad Began
- Aerial View of Sedona Arizona (and Why The Rocks Are Red)
- West Fork Trail, Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Art Prize International Painting Competition Announces September Best in Show
- Catching Red Rock Fever, Sedona Style, by Author and Conservationist Jim Bishop
- Mule Deer, Common Sight in Sedona, Arizona
- Wild Bobcat in Sedona Arizona
- Oak Creek Canyon - Top Sedona Attraction
- The Wooded Paradise Of Oak Creek Canyon
- Rainbow On The Way To The Grand Canyon from Sedona
- The Plein Air Landscapes of Artist Jerry Pond Featured at the Sedona Art Prize
- Artist CJ Lukacsik Exhibits Signature Impressionistic Paintings at Sedona Art Prize
- The Urban Landscapes of Michael Khoury On Display at Sedona Art Prize
- A Stunning Taste of Nature - by Sedona Author and Conservationist Jim Bishop
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona Celebrates 45th Anniversary
- Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona Marks 30th Anniversary with Special Celebration
- Psychic Children Sedona Gathering Summer Camp Supports Like-minded in Sedona, Arizona
- Paintings by Pat Benincasa Explore Complex Geometry at Sedona Art Prize
- Hot Air Balloons Among Most Popular Tours in Sedona
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- Clay Art in Ancient Motifs Comes to Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Gambel's Quail, One of Sedona's Favorite Little Desert Friends
- Summertime Art Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Exhibit of Enchanting Art Furniture Opening at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- Hummingbirds — Tiny Wonders in Sedona Arizona
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Stories in Stone near Sedona, Arizona: The V-Bar-V Petroglyphs
- Prairie Dog Towns Among Northern Arizona Roadside Attractions