Read this wonderful piece about the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness written by celebrated Sedona author Jim Bishop, exclusively for Gateway To Sedona, entitled Stunning Taste of Nature.
See the latest photos, stories, and information about Sedona, Arizona.
From humble beginnings in Glendale, Arizona in 1971, the Gallery of Native American art grew in size and reputation before relocating to Sedona in 1981. There, is has become a destination art gallery that anchors the heart of Sedona’s Gallery District.
Art from Lanning Gallery has long been sought out by collectors in and beyond Sedona. Their “30th Anniversary Celebration” reception takes place 1st Friday, October 7, 2016.
Long-time, popular Sedona psychic, Claudia Granger, has organized a new event for psychic children and their families who she believes "need the support of likeminded people." She adds, "We will have Psychic Mentors from Sedona Arizona teach you and your children how to find comfort in the psychic gift.”
Pat Benincasa is an award-winning artist whose passion for geometry is expressed in multi-faceted ways through her dimensional glass sculptures, paintings and drawings. Some of her intricate and complex works are currently on display at Sedona Art Prize.
The most popular of all Sedona tours include hot air balloon rides. A hot air balloon gives its passengers a wonderful panoramic view while flying over red rock country at sunrise.
More Articles ...
- Mason Mansung Kang Featured in Sedona Art Prize Artist Spotlight
- Clay Art in Ancient Motifs Comes to Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The Western Gateway: An Important Key to the Future of Sedona, Arizona
- Slip Sliding Away At Slide Rock State Park in Sedona Arizona
- The Premier Gateway To Sedona: The Red Rock Scenic Byway, An All-American Road
- El Portal, Pet Friendly Sedona Hotel, Sponsors Pet Photo Contest - Cutest Pet Ever 2016
- Southwest Adventures with Rattlesnakes
- In Praise of the Arizona Raven
- Representative Paul Gosar's Misguided and Misleading Opposition to the Proposed Greater Grand Canyon National Heritage Monument
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona Arizona
- Fiesta del Tlaquepaque Celebrates 44 Years on Saturday, September 10th
- Red Rock Fantasy Returns to Tlaquepaque Village, Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Magic Valley
- Professional Artist Libby Caldwell, First Judge in International Sedona Art Prize Competition
- Cathedral Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Cathedral Rock, the Sedona Vortex, and Red Rock Crossing
- Gambel's Quail, One of Sedona's Favorite Little Desert Friends
- Summertime Art Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- New Exhibit of Enchanting Art Furniture Opening at Lanning Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- View of Thunder Mountain and Coffee Pot Rock
- Hummingbirds — Tiny Wonders in Sedona Arizona
- Endangered Lions Arrive at Out of Africa Near Sedona, Arizona
- Stories in Stone near Sedona, Arizona: The V-Bar-V Petroglyphs
- Prairie Dog Towns Among Northern Arizona Roadside Attractions
- The Black-tailed Jackrabbit Has A Need For Speed
- Map of Sedona Hiking Trails
- Sedona Promotes Sustainability as a Bicycle Friendly Community
- Sedona Airport Overlook Offers Amazing Views
- Discover Family Summer Fun in Stunning Sedona Arizona
- The Least Chipmunk, Busy and Cute Sedona Neighborhood Character
- Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte
- The Other Famous Cactus of Arizona — The Prickly Pear
- Arizona's First People — Native Americans of Sedona, Northern, and Central Arizona
- Nature on Canvas, Judith Monroe Exhibit at Lanning Gallery, Sedona Arizona
- Fusion Folk Art by Gregory Lomayesva on Exhibit at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona Arizona
- The Hike to the Top of Submarine Rock
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial Fundraiser A Resounding Success
- The Sedona Vortex - Real or Imagined?
- Explore Sedona Hiking Trails: Courthouse Butte Loop
- From Wastelands to Wetlands: The Transformation of 27 Acres of the Sedona Arizona Wastewater Treatment Facility to a Nature Preserve and Bird Sanctuary
- Fun Under the Stars — Community Camp Out in Sedona Arizona
- Sedona Arts Center Seeks New Gallery Artists
- Sedona 9/11 Memorial, "We shall Never Forget," Becomes A Reality
- Fireball Seen Over Sedona Arizona June 2, 2016
- The Verde Valley Archaeology Center and Museum - A Window to Northern Arizona Past
- Seasonal Sedona - Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall in Sedona
- Two Nuns by the Chapel in Sedona, Arizona
- Leo Feeney Fine Jewelry Showcased at Turquoise Tortoise Gallery in Sedona
- Sailing Away, a New Exhibition Featuring Artist Slava TCH at Lanning Gallery in Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona Chamber Mixer at Beautiful Poco Diablo Resort in May