Some interesting facts about Sedona, Arizona:
- The year round population of Sedona is approximately 10,000 (census 2010).
- Sedona's elevation is approximately 4,350 feet above sea level (as measured in West Sedona at City Hall, located along Highway 89A).
- Sedona comprises almost 19 square miles. Of the total area, 51% is owned by private land owners; the remainder belongs to Coconino National Forest.
- The highest point in Sedona is Coffee Pot Rock at approximately 5,600 feet; the lowest point in Sedona is approximately 4,000 feet (at Oak Creek, on Back O' Beyond Rd).
- The average resident's age is 50.
- Sedona has from 2 to 4 million tourists per year.